Bunny hops, wheelies, backyard jumps. GFR helps young bmx shredders master all the tricks of the trade.
With its sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame and tough components, GFR is designed to help young BMX riders as they progress. From those first bursts of speed to more advanced skills and tricks, it’s with them all the way.
- Strong high-tensile steel frame
- High-tensile steel fork legs with chromoly steerer
- Durable 6.55-inch steel handlebar
- Simple single-speed drivetrain with a rear hand brake
- Tough 20-inch alloy rims, alloy hubs
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 19.5-inch||04712878218895||83162820||GIA-83162820||83162820|
|White / 19.5-inch||04712878218857||83162810||GIA-83162810||83162810|
Displaying reviews 1-3
I use my GFR to bmx at my local park. I also use it as transportation.
I use my bike for bmxing at my local park. I also use it to jump dirt jumps at my local anthills
very easy to use its very light but the seat isn't that soft