Bike Repair and Maintenance
Look no further than Clermont Bicycles for your next bike repair shop in the Clermont area!
With great service, prices and a knowledgeable and friendly staff, you can't go wrong
- Basic Tune-Ups
- ON BIKE SHOP BRAND BICYCLES ONLY.
Internet or department store brands bikes, tune-up start at $120.00
- Check all the systems of your bicycle
- Adjust brakes and derailleurs
- Lubricate pivot points and cables
- Tighten seat and handlebars
- True wheels
- Clean bicycle
- Test ride to make sure everything is functioning efficiently and safely
- + Drive Train Clean
- Includes the basic tune-up plus
- Removal of all drivetrain components
- De-greasing of all drivetrain components
- Reinstalling of all drivetrain components
- + Complete Overhaul
- Replacement of all cables
- Replacement of all housing
- Overhaul hubs
- Overhaul BB
- Hydraulic brake bleeding extra
We have a full-fledged workshop to maintain and repair most brands of bicycles. We service all types of bicycles, from racing bikes to kids bikes. It doesn't matter which BICYCLE shop you bought it from or how old it is... we'll fix it so you can ride it!
With over 20 years’ experience in the cycling industry, we take pride in offering honest and courteous service.
- A La Carte
- Wheel true - $25 per wheel
- Front & Rear derailleur adjustment $40
- Front and Rear brake adjustment - $25 rim & $35 disc
- Hydraulics brake bleed service $50
All new, regular priced bikes include FREE flat repair service (tube and labor) and adjustments for one year from date of purchase (excludes parts). That's one-year Worry Free!