The TerraTrike Y-tool is the perfect tool for the rider that needs a small, lightweight solution for repairs and tune-ups of their recumbent or bicycle. The wrench features 3 common sizes and rubber coating for grip. Convenient and easy to use, keep one in your home tool box and one in your riding pack for those emergency repairs. - Includes 8, 10 and 13mm sockets - Features a soft rubberized handle w/TerraTrike logo
Properly align the toe-in and toe-out of your TerraTrike using this handy alignment tool. It features an easy to use, one handed telescoping measurement tube with brightly noted measurement marks. - Quickly and accurately align your front wheels on any trike - Durable anodized finish
The TerraTrike Y-tool is the perfect tool for the rider that needs a small, lightweight solution for repairs and tune-ups of their recumbent or bicycle. The wrench features 3 common sizes and rubber coating for grip. Convenient and easy to use, keep one in your home tool box and one in your riding pack for those emergency repairs. - Includes 2, 2.5, and 3mm hex keys - Features a soft rubberized handle w/TerraTrike logo
$19.99 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
$23.95 $35.00 32% Off
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
Fox High Performance Synthetic Suspension Fluid keeps any fork or shock operating at its best. - High performance suspension fluid formulated to provide fade-free performance - Proprietary additive eliminates stiction, friction and wear, and protects against foaming, seal-swell, oxidation and corrosion - 10-weight Red formula
Muc-Off's eBike All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic chain lube specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain. Our unique water-repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. Our formula will provide lubrication for long distance, on- & off-road riding in all conditions under high-torque loads. Unrivalled lube intervals will give you maximum protection over long distances. - Specifically formulated for eBike chains - For long distance, all-weather riding - High-performance, synthetic formula for maximum protection
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
This trike-specific tool kit is a must for all TerraTrike riders. Don't get caught stranded when all you need is a simple mini-tool. With everything necessary for minor trail repairs and adjustments just toss it in your seat bag and you'll always have it with you. - Contains, hex keys (2-8), slot and Phillips head screwdrivers, knife, patch kit, tire lever and open end wrenches (13 & 14mm) - Canvas carrying pouch with belt loop
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Our High-Performance Brake Oil has been specially formulated to provide the highest performance under the worlds toughest racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures. - Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point - Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems - Reduces lever fade and brake pump - For unrivaled braking performance
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Easy to use tool for separating your Tandem Pro.
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
The TerraTrike 3 Way Tool Package contains all 3 of our popular Y-tools. The 3-Way socket and 2, 3-Way hex key wrenches are the perfect tool for the rider that needs a small, lightweight solution for repairs and tune-ups of their recumbent or bicycle. All of these sizes are found on TerraTrikes, and are standard on almost all bikes and recumbents. This is a handy tool for your home tool box, as well as a necessary item for your riding pack for those emergency road repairs. - Includes all three of our Y-tools:2, 2.5 and 3mm hex keys, 4, 5, 6mm hex keys and 8, 10 and 13mm sockets - Features soft rubberized handles w/TerraTrike logo
Convenient, state-of-the-art clincher repair kit with a stealth ‘carbon-look’ finish fits securely in cages for a reliable storage case. Rattle-proof padding for a noiseless ride. - Includes: XLAB Tri Tool Kit, 2 tire levers, (2) CO2s, Speed Chuck inflator and patch kit. Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3) - Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm) - Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
The TerraTrike Y-tool is the perfect tool for the rider that needs a small, lightweight solution for repairs and tune-ups of their recumbent or bicycle. The wrench features 3 common sizes and rubber coating for grip. Convenient and easy to use, keep one in your home tool box and one in your riding pack for those emergency repairs. - Includes 4, 5 and 6mm hex keys - Features a soft rubberized handle
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
Page 1 of 1