Who says speed, grace and beauty can’t be a bit irreverent? Not the Australian Budgie and not our Down Under Collection Cap. You’ll fit in with the flock nicely with this budgie-inspired headwear in blue, green, and yellow.
Look up. Yes, if you're lucky enough to be outside, that's the sun above. Now touch the top of your head. Yes, this susceptible portion of your body is constantly berated by that sun above. Over time, this could lead to some issues, which is why we developed our Deflect UV Cycling Cap. It's not a substitution for sunscreen, per se, but it will help combat the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
Now, it's important to note that we didn't make this cap out of tinfoil, meaning that it's not a cure-all bit of snake oil. It does, however, serve up a UV 50+ level of protection, which is more than your hair or helmet are offering. Add to this the obvious benefit of the fine-as-silk VaporRize fabric blocking sweat from trickling down into your eyes, plus the fact that this lightweight material is actually remarkably cooling, and you're looking at a smart solution to your summer riding. Stay protected.
- This season our Down Under Collection has been inspired by the speed and color of the Australian Budgie. As this noble little bird, and much of Australia’s wildlife, suffers from devastating bushfires, Specialized is donating $100,000 USD to support wildlife relief efforts.
- Limited colorway inspired by the plumage of the Australian Budgie.
- Even finer than silk, VaporRize microdenier fabric delivers unparalleled moisture transfer and UV protection.
- Designed to be worn under a helmet, which minimizes bulk and ensures that your helmet's fit and position won't be compromised.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Down Under 2020 / Medium||888818650071||64820-0903|