Bike Repair & Maintenance
Look no further than Clermont Bicycles for your next bike repair shop in the Clermont area!
With great service and a knowledgeable staff, you can’t go wrong.
We have a full-fledged workshop to maintain and repair most brands of bicycles. We service all types of bicycles, from racing bikes to kids’ bikes. It doesn’t matter which BICYCLE SHOP you bought it from or how old it is… we’ll fix it so you can ride it!
We pride ourselves on our quality work. Part of that commitment is being able to service all makes and models of traditional bikes. Please note, however, we DO NOT service non-bike shop electric bicycles, department store bicycles, or any internet/mail order bicycles.
With over 25 years’ experience in the cycling industry, we take pride in offering honest and courteous service.
- ON BIKE SHOP BRAND BICYCLES ONLY.
- No Service on Internet or department store brands bikes
- Check all the systems of your bicycle
- Adjust brakes and derailleurs
- Lubricate pivot points and cables
- Tighten seat and handlebars
- True wheels
- Clean bicycle
- Test ride to make sure everything is functioning efficiently and safely
- Includes the basic tune-up plus
- Removal of all drivetrain components
- De-greasing of all drivetrain components
- Reinstalling of all drivetrain components
- Includes the basic tune-up and Drive Train clean plus
- Replacement of all cables
- Replacement of all housing
- Overhaul hubs
- Overhaul BB
- Hydraulic brake bleeding (extra)
- Wheel true – $25 per wheel
- Front & Rear derailleur adjustment $40
- Front and Rear brake adjustment – $25 rim & $35 disc
- Hydraulics brake bleed service $30/wheel